So, the props that I'm going to use are paper, a desk, chair, and a classroom. Technically the classroom will be the setting. The main prop will probably be the paper mate gel pen. The costumes are going to be casual wear like you're in a classroom or at home. For example, maybe jeans, tights, a T shirt, or some shorts. Since this is a pen commercial it wouldn't be that much going into the costume. So, the schedule is I'm going to start filming next week Monday in the classroom and figure out angles. Also, I could possibly ask someone to help me record it since I am not in a group. with that help I can get great angles and use different types of them instead of sticking with one. then on Friday I will complete one of my blogs of filming and put some input. I may use some people outside of school to help me film. I think there might be a 50% chance that I will have a backup plan. I think that because this commercial seems so simple and it is required to have different ...
So I started to find some different editing apps. It was a little bit difficult because I didn't want the ones that social media use. Some of them were capcut, wondershare, or hit film Express. First I tried cap cut. It wasn't as advanced as I wanted it to be and it didn't really meet up with my requirements. Plus I couldn't download it on my laptop and I didn't want to edit on my phone. Next I tried hit film. It was starting out good but I couldn't figure out where to put the audio. I went on YouTube and found the guide but it didn't show me where to put audio. I moved on to another app. This app is called wondershare filmora. I am currently playing with this app to see if it'll work with what I have. The main problem right now is how to put audio and that's what I'm learning. I have to film more clips so that everything will go through smoothly. While editing I haven't touched upon the effects yet. The effects is really what makes the comme...
So so far I filmed some little clips of my commercial. The scene was the classroom I stated before and I wanted some help to film. I figured that I just do the easy shots that I can do myself and get those out the way. Then I thought about how I could change up the scenery to be at home and take the exact same shot. Kind of like a time lapse but writing the same exact things. I might ask my sister to help me film at home. Next class I plan on editing. I can make me fine a background sound that sounds simple. For example Google commercials had this type of commercial of all the different type of things you could search. And then they had a simple melody in the background. The shots I plan on filming are low shots, high shots, and more. In order to make this happen I might need some help along the way. Next class I also want to start helping different groups if they need it. Speaking about editing I need to find a logo and make it animated. By doing that it'll make the commercial loo...
Comments
Post a Comment